The LC-2500 leak detector from Subsurface Instruments acheives fast correlations by means of the new 24 bits digital signal processor. Also featured are the high sensitivity sensors with magnets and 100dB of dynamic range. Its powerful 500 mW transmitter radios can send signals up to 3,000 feet.
Made for the Outdoors
Main processor unit & transmitters are rated at IP52. In addition, the LCD Display provides superior visibility in both direct sunlight and lack thereof. Compact and lightweight – less than 7 pounds – and equipped with 10-hour “D” batteries, you can carry this around all day.
Ease of Use
Simply input the dimensions of the pipe to operate. Then, two transmitters will separately detect the leak sounds send them to the main processor unit.
- The Main Processor Unit, weighing less than 7 lb.,can easily be carried all day.
- The Main Processor Unit and the Pre-Amps/Transmitters can operate in rain storms, subzero temps., and direct sun for hours.
- The new LC-2500 sensors are very sensitive, small in diameter, and totally submersible.
- Runs all day on standard or rechargeable “D” batteries.
- Input pipe materials, diameters, and lengths by simply selecting them in the program menus. The automatic functions can do the rest.
- The Main Processor Unit displays the correlation “picture” and the distances to the leak from the Red pre-amp transmitter and the Blue pre-amp transmitter.