The Hemisphere S320 is Bench-Mark’s best-selling GNSS technology of its time. The receiver is well made- we still have numerous customers running it. You can be sure that when you buy a used S320 it will be completely cleaned and refurbished. We subject all of our used S320’s to a 3 km baseline radio test, and only sell the best-performing.
The Hemisphere S320 has the flexibility to always get the job done, no matter what application you are looking to work with. It’s both cellular and UHF radio capable, and the internal 1 Watt 400 Mhz radio easily gives you 3 km of range. In addition, being the original receiver StormCaster internet RTK was designed for, it functions as a Network Rover as well.
Athena RTK Engine
The Hemisphere S320 also features Sure-Track Intelligence by means of the Athena RTK engine, also found in Hemisphere’s S321+ receiver. With SureTrack, you get RTK in congested environments and long-range baselines without the fear of your receiver mixing GNSS data. The rover performs well even if the base is only GPS, and uses every satellite that is available. This receiver delivers where its competitors struggle.
One of the features that the S320 was renowned for was the hot swappable battery capability and the long lasting batteries. Although no longer in its prime, the S320 still boasts an impressive 5 hours of battery life. The S320 is also built to be surveyor tough- and that’s why it has lasted so long. With an environmental rating of IP67 and a shock rating of EP455, you know this is the receiver you can still rely on for years to come.
Hemisphere XF2 and SurvCE
The XF2 has an IP65 rating, meaning it is certified to function in tough conditions. It’s also equipped with a 5 megapixel digital camera and works with higher-capacity Micro-SD cards. This means you can store significant data and faster background maps. Paired with SurvCE, you get functionality and advanced options to suit your needs.
- SMS Communication: Send and receive status messages via SMS
- Internal Radio SS/UHF & GSM Cellular, Optional UHF 400 MHz or 900 MHz internal radio eliminates the need for cables on both base and rover setups
- Dual Bluetooth Ports: Connecting data collectors and CDMA modem devices
- Dual Hot-Swap Batteries Includes two lithium ion batteries, which provides more than 5 hours of battery life
- Raw Date Logging Capable
- SureTrack™ Intelligence: Hemisphere GNSS’ exclusive SureTrack intelligence gives you excellent RTK performance: Long-range RTK baselines; reliable RTK in congested environments; removes concerns of mixing GNSS data from various manufacturers; even if base is GPS only, rover can deliver complete GNSS performance where others may not; RTK rover uses every satellite it’s tracking, even satellites not tracked at the base.