If you are looking for affordable and yet high-quality automatic levelling gear, the LT-810 is the solution for you. This model is a substantial upgrade from the LT-800, with double the accuracy and operating diameter, as well as being rugged in a wide range of temperatures.
The LT-810 boasts a 700 m operating radius and 60 hours of operating time. This is the laser with the ability to quickly cover a work site, built with ease of use in mind. With the accuracy of ± 10 arc seconds, this self-leveling dream gives you precision without any extra work.
Rugged, reliable, and accurate, the LT-810 is designed for any level or sloped application whether it be concrete forms and footers, grading and excavating, sloped concrete pours required for runoff, parking garages, ramps, site preparation and dirt grade, drainage, and ditch work.
In tandem with the CR3 receiver, the LT-810 is incredibly powerful. The CR3 features an audio signal to guide you when establishing a grade. The detector is light and easily manouverable; as well, with up to 35 hours of life and a smart auto turn off, the battery won’t keep you worried the whole day long.
- Beam detection window – 45mm / 1.73in
- Beam detection precision – High precision: ±1mm / Normal precision: ±2mm
- Beam detection indication – Liquid crystal (both sides) and buzzer
- Power supply – 9v dry cell battery x1
- Operating time – Approx. 35 hours
- Auto shut-off delay . Approx. 20 min without beam detection
- Water and dust resistance . IP65
- Operating temperature . -20˚C / -4˚F to +50˚C / 122˚F
- Weight . 196g / 6.91oz