The Vector VS1000 is Hemisphere GNSS’ premiere multi-GNSS, multi-frequency receiver designed specifically for the professional marine market. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability, its rugged design is compliant to 60529:2013 IP67 and IEC 60945:2002 8.7 standards.
The VS1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas worldwide L-band corrections.
- Athena RTK and Atlas L-band capable
- Extremely accurate heading (to 0.01° RMS)
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
- Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, USB, Bluetooth, and
- Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus a 128×64
display and 10 multi-color LEDs