The Vector VR1000 is Hemisphere GNSS’ Machine Control receiver, with a multi- GNSS, multi-frequency solution. The VR1000 provides precise heading, full capability with Athena and Atlas, and a rugged design that lives up to IP69K, MIL- STD810G, and IEC 60068-2 standards. This is the receiver that is built to last, with technology to last even longer. The VR1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering a heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS and positioning accuracy up to RTK standards.
- Athena™ RTK Engine
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS/IRNSS/Atlas® GNSS Global Correction Service
- Integrated Ethernet, CAN, internal400MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multi-color LEDs
- Integrated IMU delivers fast start-up times and maintains heading during temporary GNSS outage
- Fully rugged IP69K, and MIL-STD810G compliant solution for the harshest environments