The Hemisphere BRX5 has the flexibility to always get the job done, no matter what application you are looking to work with. It’s both cellular and UHF radio capable, and the internal 1 Watt 400 Mhz radio easily gives you 3 km of range. In addition, being the original receiver StormCaster internet RTK was designed for, it functions as a Network Rover as well.
The BRX5 was renowned for its hot swappable battery capability and the long lasting batteries. Although no longer in its prime, the BRX5 still boasts an impressive 5 hours of battery life. The BRX5 is also built to be surveyor tough- and that’s why it has lasted so long. With an environmental rating of IP67 and a shock rating of EP455, you know this is the receiver you can still rely on for years to come.
See How the BRX5 Performs
- SMS Communication: Send and receive status messages via SMS
- Internal Radio SS/UHF & GSM Cellular, Optional UHF 400 MHz or 900 MHz internal radio eliminates the need for cables on both base and rover setups
- Dual Bluetooth Ports: Connecting data collectors and CDMA modem devices
- Dual Hot-Swap Batteries Includes two lithium ion batteries, which provides more than 5 hours of battery life
- 2GB SD Memory Card Removable SD card for data logging with powerful scripting capabilities