Powered by Hemisphere’s Crescent® Vector technology, the V200 is a multi-GNSS compass system that utilizes GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS constellations and signals for ultimate positioning. The V200 offers support for NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000, integration of Atlas L-band corrections, and heading, position, heave, pitch, and roll output. The V200 excels in providing accurate position and heading information to autopilots, chart plotters, and other general marine navigation applications.
The V200 provides instantaneous sub-meter and DGPS-level accuracy, and delivers 1.5 degree (or optional 0.75 degree) for heading accuracy and Atlas L-band accuracies of 30 cm to 60 cm.
- L1 GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- 30 cm RMS world-wide positioning accuracy with Atlas corrections
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch