Experience superior navigation with the Vector™ V102 DGPS Heading Smart Antenna Kit. The Vector V102 uses SBAS for differential GPS positioning, out ranking any fluxgate compass. The unit is portable and simple to install, because of its low profile enclosure and Hemisphere GNSS’ Crescent® Vector OEM technology. The 1/2 meter compass is easily mountable- and in addition, the whole system can be integrated anywhere, such as into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages