Work smarter, not harder. An updated version of the A325™, the A631™ Smart Antenna offers an affordable, portable solution with professional level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS mapping, and other applications.
You can focus on the job at hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, and an easy-to-see status indicator for power, GNSS, and Bluetooth. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this GNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
At full scale, the A631 can employ fast RTK performance over long distances with L1/L2 GNSS signals. Our exclusive SureTrack technology gives peace of mind knowing your RTK rover is using every satellite, and that you aren’t mixing GNSS data with other manufacturers. Benefit from fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments, faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions.
- Improved GNSS performance, particularly with RTK and GLONASS applications through the implementation of SureTrack technology
- Long range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- L-band capable
- Very fast RTK fix and reacquisition times
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- Wide operating voltage range, 7-36 V, high transient protection for any power source
- Supports NMEA 2000 over Controller Area Network (CAN) for ISO bus connections
- L-band capable receiver for HP or VBS
- Integrated 2D tilt sensor enables offset corrections
Legacy Product, No Longer Available